Warranties – 30 day, 60 day, 90 day, 1 year, Unlimited, warranties are covered under the following policy,
2. Approval of Repairs and Warranty – All replacements, parts, and repairs, must be approved by Auto Recyclers before any work is performed; failure to do so will void the warranty.
*Auto Recyclers may at our option provide diagnostic, repair, and towing warranty work in house, if repairs are due to a problem covered under our warranty we will not charge for labor or repairs or towing, if the problem is found to be not covered under our warranty- you will be charged for actual hours at $60/hour and price of parts and towing. No warranty on our labor. Inspection of warranty returns, Auto Recyclers will inspect any returns and if found to be not covered under our warranty, standard restocking fees and all labor at $60/hour and cost of materials will be deducted from refund amount- up to the total price of the part.
3. Deposits – A refundable cash deposit is required for orders where parts must be removed. Parts ordered from other sources must be paid in full before ordering. If the parts are not picked up within two (2) weeks of the date of deposit, the deposit will be forfeited (unless arrangements are made).
4. Core Deposit – Exchange Parts must be turned in at the time of purchase, or a core deposit will be generated. A core refund will be issued if the core is DRAINED and RETURNED within 30 days of the invoice date. Once a core is returned, it is recycled immediately. Any attached pieces not associated with the core itself must be removed before the core is returned. Once a core is surrendered, these additional parts will no longer be available for retrieval by the owner.
5. Void – All warranties are non-transferable and will be null and void if: The vehicle is converted from private passenger use to commercial or fleet use, the part has been used for a non-OEM application, including off road use, racing use, farm use, or any use that is different than the original manufacturer’s intent; or
• The part is not returned Auto Recyclers in the same condition in which it was sold or does not bear Auto Recyclers markings.
• The part has not been installed to verify condition. Coverage is not extended to parts that the end user thinks may be bad based on visual inspections.
• Failure is caused by abuse, misuse, or modifications.
The part fails or becomes defective as a result of the vehicle’s involvement in a collision. The installed heat tab center is melted or removed.
The parts is sold “AS IS” as indicated on the front of the invoice or in web site terms.
6. Engines – Auto Recyclers warranties the long block and its internal lubricated parts ONLY. Engine warranties are limited to manufacturing defects in the block, heads, pistons, crankshafts, camshafts, rockers, and oil pumps. Bolt on accessories including but not limited to belts, hoses, water pumps, manifolds, switches, wiring, and sensors are NOT guaranteed. If an engine sold by Auto Recyclers under warranty fails to operate, liability shall be limited to the replacement of the part or a remedy not to exceed the price paid for the part, at Auto Recyclers option. The buyer hereby acknowledges that due to the nature of used auto parts, any liability Auto Recyclers from ALL causes shall be limited to the price paid for the goods sold or provided.
7. We want you to have excellent results with your engine, so it is vital that the following items are completed; without them NO LIMITED WARRANTY!
a. Inspect all gaskets and seals. Replace if necessary.
b. Turn over engine crankshaft at least 2 full 360° degree turns (only forward rotation, turning an engine in reverse will cause irreparable damage) BEFORE installation (720°). If this is not done, warranty is automatically voided.
c. If you have a timing BELT engine with more than 30,000 miles, you MUST replace the timing belts, tensioners, and components (Complete Timing Belt Kit). We do not warranty timing belts or their components. Timing chains need not be replaced. Always follow vehicle manufacture’s guidelines for maintenance thereafter.
d. Install new water pump, new thermostat, new rear main seal, install all new belts and hoses (power steering, alternator, fan, radiator hoses, etc.), new air filter, new fuel filter, and install and gap new spark plugs.
e. Change engine oil and replace oil filter. Change oil and filter again after 500 miles of driving.
f. Add new anti-freeze/coolant. (We don’t require, but highly recommend that you buy a new radiator, or take your old one to a professional radiator shop and have it back flushed, flow tested, leak tested, and “rodded-out” if needed.)
g. Engine MUST be installed within 30 days from date of delivery or Warranty is VOID. h. After install, change oil at proper intervals in accordance with vehicle manufacturer’s guidelines.
9. Transmissions – Guaranteed to work properly at the time of purchase. Gears are guaranteed to be in good condition at time of purchase. Auto Recyclers will warranty only if the following installation procedures were completed:
a. Automatic - Replace the following with NEW PARTS: front pump seal, output shaft seal(s), pan gasket, and filter (where applicable, if no filter exists, screen must be cleaned thoroughly).
b. Manual – Replace the following with NEW PARTS: external seals, clutch, pressure plate, release bearing.
c. Replace or flush cooler and lines in accordance with the vehicle manufacturer’s guidelines, including any current Technical Service Bulletins that apply.
d. Fill transmission/transaxle to proper level using correct fluids in accordance with the vehicle manufacturer’s guidelines.
e. Reset computer codes and or Program transmission to vehicle. All codes must clear- even codes not related to part changed.
f. Adjust shifter mechanisms. After install, change transmission fluid at proper intervals in accordance with vehicle manufacturer’s guidelines. (save receipts/invoices)
****IMPORTANT ON ALL ENGINES AND TRANSMISSIONS: All above mentioned items MUST BE DONE to qualify for our Limited Warranty! Customer must keep all paperwork and receipts for parts and labor detailing that the above steps were performed upon installation.
Customer MUST provide dated paperwork proving these items were completed should there be a warranty claim. NO PAPER WORK, NO WARRANTY, NO EXCEPTIONS****
10. Transfer Cases – Guaranteed to work properly at the time of purchase. Buyer must replace the following with NEW PARTS: seals and cover gasket, where applicable.
11. Radiators and condensers are guaranteed to not to leak at the time of purchase.
12. Rear Axle Assemblies – are guaranteed to work properly at the time of purchase, gears are guaranteed to be in good condition at time of purchase, and bearings are guaranteed to be without noise at the time of purchase.
13. Starters/Alternators – are guaranteed to work at time of purchase. Buyer’s battery needs to be fully charged and Seller has no responsibility for improper installation, faulty voltage regulator, or poor electrical connections by customer.
14. A/C Compressors – Seller requires buyer to install a new receiver dryer, orifice tube, and manufacturer recommended amount of oil. Invoice(s) and related paper work of aforementioned items will need to be provided to cover part if a warranty claim arises.
15. Refund or Exchange Policy- You may return a part for a refund or exchange within thirty (30) days from delivery date, provided that the part has not been installed and is returned in the same condition as provided to you. Shipping charges are not refundable, and the customer is responsible for freight to return the part to Company.
16. Restocking Charge – every returned part is subject to 20% restocking/handling fee, not to exceed $300
17. Limited Liability Auto Recyclers has no responsibility for improper installation, abuse or usage after time of purchase Auto Recyclers, Inc. is not liable for and purchaser waives all claims for consequential damages which result from the sale of above parts including, but not limited to, labor charges to install or remove the parts, loss of income, wages, salary, or car rental charges. Buyer’s sole remedy against Auto Recyclers shall be a return of the price on the invoice or an exchange of a replacement part. There are no warranties which extend beyond the description on the face hereof.
18. All electrical parts will only be replaced once. With NO Warranty and NO Returns available on the replacement part
Auto Recyclers does not warranty ABUSE, NEGLECT or IMPROPER INSTALLATION. Including but not limited to:
Improper Fluid Level
Improper Fluid Type
Improper Flushing of Old Fluid
Not following recommendations on included card.
Use with defective parts
Warranty is for parts used in OEM conditions, lift kits power adders, tuners, void warranty unless specified and excepted
Warranty does not include non OEM driving conditions- unless specified and excepted.
Are sold as long block, any additional parts are included to make the install easier and are not included in the warranty. -follow any recommendations on the card included with engine to not void warranty.
Warranty includes all parts in the transmission except seals/gaskets-follow any recommendations on the card included to not void warranty.
Front Rear Axle assembly/parts
No Warranty on brakes and may be swapped but must be included with core.
Must be returned within 30 days.
All Cores Must be of the same year make model interchange as purchased.
All cores must be as complete as the unit purchased.
Dismantled Cores will have to be verified for complete amount of parts and may take more time to verify.
Unrebuildable/Incomplete Cores may be subject to partial or complete forfeit of core deposit at decision of Auto Recyclers.
We do not freight ship to residential addresses or authorize any up-charges for lift gate or added services etc.. Every effort will be made to determine your address classification. We can ship to other businesses, hold at freight dock or ship to local dock to remedy our ban on shipping to residential addresses.
If extra freight charges are incurred, the charges are the full responsibility of the customer. The card on file will be charged for any added fees, residential delivery, lift gate, etc.
Initial freight charges are an estimate only and will be adjusted after the shipment has a arrived at the destination address for actual shipping cost.